We’re an ISO 9001:2008-certified, large-capacity metal fabricator and weld shop serving diverse industries, from heavy manufacturing to technology to agriculture.
- Major Pump Components
- Process Piping
Materials we work with
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Super Duplex
- Other alloys
- from 20 gauge to thicker plate
- Fabrication—We have the capacity to produce major components from 20 gauge to 6” plate up to 20,000 pounds
- Laser, Plasma and Oxy/Fuel cutting
- Shearing and Sawing
- Forming—We’ll work closely with you from prototype to production, Kanban to consignment
- Welding—Our ASME-and AWS-certified welders are proficient in steel, stainless steel, aluminum, nickel, and other alloys
- Assembly and Packaging
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Multiple electronic file conversion
- Solid Works
- Plasma cutting machines MG/Messer
- Cincinnati 4000 watt laser
- Hydraulic Press Brake (70-250 ton)
- Hydraulic Shear
- Whitney Punch/Fabricator
- Power Rolls
- DOALL Saws
- 40 Mig/Tig Welding Stations
- Paint System
- Drill Presses, Overhead Cranes, Forklifts etc
- Partner arrangements with Precision and Heavy Machining, Powder Coating and other related services
- Varian 979 Helium Mass Spectrometer
- (1) 30,000 lb. ALM Weld Positioner
- Variety of Weld Positioners
- Vance Metal’s fabrications play an integral part in the $27 billion pump/compressor industry.
- If you uncoiled the welding wire Vance Metal used in 2014, it would reach from the Geneva, N.Y., to New Orleans and back.
- Our Beverage Tanks were used to produce 2 million gallons of wine, cider and spirits in 2014.
- In 2014, 3000 tons of metal passed through our shop—that’s 6 million pounds.
- Ever taken a cruise? There’s a good chance Vance Metal’s weldments went into the heating and cooling system for your cruise ship.
- An African Elephant when born weighs 200 lbs.—and our total crane capacity could lift 425 Baby Elephants 15 feet into the air at the same time.